We craft strong teams using simple safety and security solutions.
Simple, Effective and Proven Plans to Prevent Violent Situations
While not all violence is completely avoidable, much of it is. No one ever wants to think that something bad could happen to them, especially during their daily life. We understand this and never want you to live in a state of fear or become a statistic of violence. You and your people deserve the best effort given for the time and money you invest to keep them safe. As a result, we understand that no situation is “one size fits all”. As a result, our baseline training consists of:
- Threat analysis, both on site and personnel related
- Critical awareness training
- Urgent situational decision making
- De-escalation techniques
- Baseline defensive tactics
- Active shooter / active killer training
- Local law enforcement and first responder asset connections
Violence Preparedness Training
The security training industry is confusing at best, with very fractured training plans and solutions. We offer clear, simple and actionable training for you and your people on a variety of topics, including:
- Workplace violence
- Domestic violence and spillover
- Hostage situations
- Nightclub/entertainment venue safety and security
- Active shooter / active killer
As you know, these are just some of the recent headlines that are in the news. The rate of violence in this country and around the world has spiked during the last few years. Instead of focusing on the fear, we choose to help you learn the best and most effective solutions to facing these situations.
In addition to ensuring safety and security posture of your staff and facility, we craft strong teams using simple safety and security solutions, by:
- Using training as the BRIDGE to open leadership/employee communication gaps
- Training and engaging employees and leadership in safety/security awareness training and skill building sessions
- Training leadership on how to run brief/ holistic safety discussions and OWN the solutions
- This enables and eases communication barriers between staff and leadership (and your customers)
- We provide the roadmap for regular engagement between leadership and staff
- This raises employee engagement and natural communication
Who Do We Work With?
Although we believe that everyone need basic safety, awareness and security training, there are too many businesses that are underserved. At Full Circle Systems, we have specific programs and training for these industry segments:
- Healthcare and related fields (such as Cal-OSHA and CMS Final Rule regulations)
- Business and corporate
- Real Estate Professionals and Agencies
- Entertainment industry and nightclubs
- House of Worship
These represent our standard business partnerships. While we routinely work with businesses, we at FCS also provide basic information and training to individuals who are not affiliated with a company or do not have the means to pay for professional training. These can be found through our media resources by clicking here.
Contact Full Circle Systems to Work With You
We consider it our duty, honor and responsibility to provide the best training to keep people safe in the industry. To find out how we can work with you and your people, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-877-474-6050. We look forward to serving you.