Welcome to the first annual Healthcare Safety & Security Year End Review. Full Circle Systems is proud to present this full feature presentation. Healthcare has long been viewed both publicly and professionally as a “safe place”. Our Year End Review for 2016 surveys the most notable events that happened and corrects our preconceived notions of what can happen in a healthcare environment.
The Topics Covered (with time stamps)
- Seemingly Random Acts of Violence
- Targeted Attacks ant Healthcare Facilities (@ 11:20)
- Sexual Assault in a Healthcare Setting (@ 14:12)
- Violent Acts Resulting in Death (@ 18:18)
- Cyber Security, Ransomeware and an in depth interview with subject matter expert Ted Harrington of Independent Security Evaluators (@ 27:40)
- Terrorism Threats Against Healthcare (@ 1:04:50)
- CMS Final Ruling, OSHA and related (@ 1:07:00)
We look forward to working with those who are moved to embracing this information and proactively adapting to the clear changes that must be made. With this said, we hope this film becomes a useful asset for you and your people.